Friday, December 18, 2009

Matt Bushell, You Owe me $12.95


Dear Matt (yes this is being addressed directly to you):


You are a fuckwit. I hate you with all of my being. Oh wait. Sorry, I typed Dear Matt and thought I was writing to my ex. His name is Matt too.


Ok. Let's start over.


Dear Matt BUSHELL, not Ex-Matt the Douchebag:


You are a fuckwit. I do not hate you, but I am annoyed that you are such a difficult person to get in touch with. Because in order to get your mailing address, I had to pay for a service that I don't really want. Now, if this service involved Rob baking me cupcakes, or you initiating #TheHookup, we'd be cool. But it doesn't. It simply involved facilitating a way for me to get your mailing address. Now that I have said address in my hot little mitts, I don't need this service any more. But you know what I forgot to do? I forgot to cancel the service. So that means that my poor, abused, empty bank account got charged $12.95 yesterday. Now I know that to a big, important, bald actor like yourself this may seem like small potatoes. But to an over educated, irresponsible budgeter, state-worker like myself, that's 2 nights of dinner. So needless to say I was a little upset when I went to check my balance yesterday and saw that there was a random $12.95 missing. I cursed you. Out loud. And that makes me sad. I don't want to curse you, Matt Bushell. I want to lovingly stroke your bald head until I calm down and then we can go out for milkshakes. Burger King has a new cupcake flavored shake. I haven't tried it yet, and I only know this because I've spent the past 2 months stalking every Burger King in a 50 mile radius for Twi-shit. But I digress. The point of this story is that if you do not contact me soon, not through your agent, not through a droid-written "thanks for being a fan" letter, I may have to resort to drastic measures. It will be worth the $12.95 if you sign up for a Twitter account within the next 17 hours. Otherwise, I may have to reevaluate my love for you.


With all of my love (for the next 17 hours), your biggest phan,


Meg


P.S. I could blame this on Fire Crotch since she programmed a reminder for me to cancel the service into her fancy little phone, but she's been working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for like, the past forever, so she's off the hook. Come back to us soon FC!!! We lovers you. Hard.

3 comments:

  1. I might be crying from laughter, might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love that you're stroking Phantastic Phil's lovely bald head (you know, considering that you're touching my hand in the process). No seriously Matt, have you googled yourself? Cuz we have. And we come up as the only freaking phansite on the radar. Which means you should love us. Hard. Or at least respond to our stalkerish fan letters. For reals. And ditto to the 17 hour countdown...cuz I'm impatient and shizz. Love you! (For now...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I owe you 2 dinners out and $12.95. Yes, let's do.

    ReplyDelete